The ZVOX SoundBase 670 produces rich, room-filling home theater sound without all the clutter of a traditional surround sound system.
Only 3.5” high, it contains five full range speakers (including three center speakers). But it virtually disappears when placed under your TV. Connection is simple – only one wire! But the sound is fantastic, with super-clear vocals and powerful bass from three built-in powered subwoofers.
The ZVOX PhaseCue virtual surround system creates theater-like three-dimensional sound without the need for speakers throughout the room. Want to listen to music? Stream audio from your phone or tablet via aptX Bluetooth wireless connectivity. Having trouble hearing the voices on a show? Push the AccuVoice button on the remote and vocals become crystal clear automatically. Tired of loud commercials? Push the OL (Output Leveling) button on the remote and the ZVOX will tame loud commercials before they annoy you. You can also program the ZVOX system so that it works with your current remote control. A large, easy-to-read display is hidden under the front grille, and disappears when you’re not using it.
The SoundBase 670 is the perfect home theater system for people who want fantastic sound, great style and innovative features – without the clutter and complexity of conventional surround sound systems.
All ZVOX SoundBase Systems are Bluetooth Ready
- Dolby Digital compatible
- Built-in Bluetooth w/aptX
- Super-Clear Vocals
- "Commercial Taming" Volume Technology
- Multiple inputs including front-panel iPod/portable audio
- Works with your remote control
- Dimensions: 36 "W x 16 1/2"D x 3 1/2 "H
- Weight: 26 pounds. With box and packing: 32 pounds.
- Amplifier: The 670 uses a high-efficiency 105 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Rear inputs: (2) analog stereo inputs, (2) optical (Toslink) digital input, (1) coaxial digital input.
- Front input: (1) 3.5mm stereo front panel input.
- Frequency range: 45 Hz - 20 kHz.
- Virtual surround sound
- BlueGiga Bluetooth Wireless Audio with aptX for optimal connectivity, range and sound quality
- AccuVoice (Dialog Emphasis) and Output Leveling Features
- The 670 is bi-amplified, using a specially designed amplifier that includes electronic contouring for superb frequency response.
- The 670's three 5.25" subwoofers use a high-mass long-throw design in a ported enclosure.
- The 670's five 2"x 3" main speaker drivers use a long-throw design to create remarkably wide range, accurate sound.
- Unlike most systems in its category, the 670 uses an MDF (medium density fiberboard) wood cabinet - instead of molded plastic. MDF is the preferred construction material for high-performance speaker systems.
- A 2-meter RCA-RCA analog stereo connecting cord and an optical digital (TOSLINK) cable are included.
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- The ZVOX 670 is backed by a one year limited parts and labor warranty.
What's In The Box?
- One stereo RCA to stereo RCA connecting cable
- One optical digital (TOSLINK) cable
- One remote control with power on/off, volume up/down, mute, PhaseCue II (three level settings), bass up/down and treble up/down, input selection, Output Leveling (OL), AccuVoice (ACCU).
- Power cord
- One-sheet safety instructions and operations manual, fast setup sheet and remote control programming instruction sheet.
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||45 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Audio Return Channel (ARC)||No|
|Component Video Inputs||No|
|Composite Video Inputs||-|
|Optical Digital Inputs||-|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||-|
|Analog Audio Inputs||-|
|Bar Height||3 1/2"|
|Bar Depth||16 1/2"|