High performance outdoor speakers with outstanding sound quality and weatherproofing. The simple design allows them to be installed in many types of locations.
- Yamaha’s advanced speaker design combines superior sound quality with excellent weatherproofing
- Powerful woofer delivers accurate mid/low frequency response
- Balanced dome tweeter ensures clear high frequency response
- Excellent audio performance, weatherproof cabinets that are drip, water and UV resistant
Simple, Elegant Design
These speakers have a clean, simple design that will look attractive in any location on the exterior of your house, and even present a tasteful appearance when used in an interior installation.
Two sizes, Two Colors
The NS-AW294 uses a 6-1/2" woofer to help produce great sound, but if you need smaller size for your location then pick up the NS-AW194. Each model is available in white or black, you can choose the model that best matches your desired exterior or interior installation location.
Wide Range of Installation Possibilities
The supplied brackets allow you to adjust the speakers to match the installation location. They can be installed vertically or horizontally, and can be moved through a range of 81° to the right or left and up or down directions.
- Simple design looks natural on a home exterior, on a patio or inside a room
- Two sizes and two color variations allows you to choose the best match in various installations
- Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets
- Powder-coated grilles provide outstanding weatherproof properties
- Push type speaker terminals for easy installation
|Woofers||6-1/2" waterproof cone|
|Tweeter||1" fluid-cooled, coated balanced dome|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz–20 kHz|
|Nominal Input Power||50 W|
|Maximum Input Power||100 W|
|Sensitivity||87 dB/2.83 V/1 m|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7-1/2" x 12-1/8" x 8-1/2"|
|Weight||4.4 lbs.; 2 kg/unit|
|I/O connectors||Push Terminal (Applicable Cable *Max, Twisted wire : 8mm²/ AWG 8)|
|Flying and mounting hardware||U-bracket (Movable angle: 81°) *degree pitch:13.5°|
|Others||Packaged in pair|
|Dimensions (WxHxD, metric)||-|
|Unit of measurement||pr|
|Power Handling (Nominal)||-|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||80 Hz - 20 kHz|