- Pair with a MusicCast Surround-capable AV receiver for a 5.1-channel home theater system
- Pair with MusicCast Stereo/Surround-capable wireless speakers for a 2.1-channel stereo system
- Brings your movies, TV and music to life with rich, powerful bass that you can feel
- Connects wirelessly, allowing you to place it anywhere in the room
- Modern design with elegant, piano-gloss finish
More Bass, Less Wires
Introducing the first MusicCast wireless subwoofer by Yamaha. Feel a deeper connection with your music and entertainment without the drama of additional wires.
Form Meets Function
Outside: sleek piano black finish to elevate your décor.
Inside: Twisted Flare Port creates smooth flow of air to produce clear, accurate low-frequency reproduction. Auto Crossover and frequency adjustment depending on the paired master device.
Combine a MusicCast SUB 100 with your MusicCast Surround-capable AV receiver for intense bass.
Add a MusicCast SUB 100 to a single or pair of MusicCast 50s to create a wireless 2.1-channel stereo system.
The MusicCast SUB 100 works with MusicCast 20 speakers to create a 2.1-channel stereo setups that let you feel your music.
Analog Audio Input
Twisted Flare Port
Dimensions (W x H x D)
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||No|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||28–300 Hz|
|Max in-room SPL||No|
|Speaker Level Inputs||No|
|Speaker level inputs||No|
|Speaker level outputs||No|
|Line level input(s)||No|
|Line level output(s)||No|
|LP Crossover Frequencies||No|
|LP Crossover Type||No|