Tributaries 8S is a high-performance subwoofer cable made by hand in Orlando, Florida. The 8S is designed with three heavy 20AWG Long-Crystal Oxygen-Free (LC-OFC) copper conductors. The conductors have a unique individually insulated dual-gauge configuration for superior sound clarity. The 8S is available in mono and is stocked in 1 meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
The 8S subwoofer cable is terminated with brown RCA connectors. The wires are hand soldered with high-quality lead-free solder in Orlando, Florida to solid gold-plated brass RCA connectors. The shield is connected on the source end only making this cable directional and noise free.
- Hand made in Orlando Florida, USA
- Triple balanced 20AWG LC-OFC conductors
- Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass & midrange
- Insulated conductors eliminate strand interaction/distortion
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- Gold-plated solid-brass RCA connectors
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths as mono cables