The Tributaries 6HEC is a reference level HDMI with Ethernet cable. This cable is constructed with solid 1.25% silver-plated High Conductivity Oxygen-Free (HC-OFC) Copper conductors to ensure advanced high-speed HDMI signal transfer in lengths up to 5 meters.
- Designed, packaged and tested in Orlando Florida, USA
- Certified to support Ethernet, 3D, 4K and ARC
- High Speed HDMI with Ethernet up to 5 meters
- Solid 28AWG cable ensures accurate signal transfer
- 1.25% silver-plated HC-OFC wire provides advanced digital performance
- Woven jacket up to 3 meters, UL® CL2 jackets 4 & 5 meters
- Boss elements on HDMI connector ensures tight fit
- Under zinc die cast connectors the circuit is protected by full body armor and heavy copper foil shielding
Tributaries 6HEC is terminated with HDMI connectors. The HDMI connector has 19 gold-plated pins that are inserted into the insulated gold-plated connector shell. The assembly is precision soldered to a small PCB inside the head of the connector. The cable wires are also soldered to the PCB ensuring perfect spacing and signal timing. The entire assembly is molded to protect the connections and then protected further by inner body armor and finally zinc die cast connector covers that provide additional shielding and an attractive shell.
|Audio Return Channel (ARC)||N/A|
|Unit of measurement||No|