Tributaries Series 6 high-performance Star Quad Bi-Wire Speaker cable is made by hand in Orlando, Florida. It is designed with heavy 14AWG High Conductivity Oxygen-Free (HC-OFC) copper conductors that are terminated with BP106 spring clip plugs. The conductors have a unique individually insulated dual-gauge configuration for superior sound clarity. The cable is available in each and is stocked in 4ft, 6ft, 8ft, 10ft and 12ft lengths with custom lengths available.
The Series 6 high-performance Star Quad Bi-Wire Speaker cable is terminated with red & black banana plug connectors. The wires are secured by dual screw terminals in Orlando, Florida to solid gold-plated brass BP106 spring clip banana plug connectors.
- Hand made in Orlando Florida, USA
- Star-Quad design reduces cable inductance and distortion
- Four 14AWG HC-OFC conductors for superior signal transfer
- Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass, mids & highs
- Insulated solid conductor eliminates distortion with stranded bundles
- Gold plated spring clip banana plugs
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC Jacket
- Available in custom lengths, sold by each