Tributaries 4S is a high performance mono subwoofer cable made by hand in Orlando, Florida. The 4S is engineered with a pair of balanced precision twisted wires. The conductors are solid HC-OFC 22AWG copper wires that are insulated with LDPE for better sound and flexibility. The subwoofer is stocked in 1 meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
The 4S is terminated with RCA connectors. The wires are hand soldered with high-quality lead-free solder in Orlando, Florida to solid gold-plated brass RCA connectors. The connection is protected with a crimped strain relief and solid brass connector covers that have brown colored rings for signal identification.
- Hand made in Orlando Florida, USA
- Heavy solid 22AWG HC-OFC conductors for improved bass and accurate signal transfer
- Precision twisted pairs- excellent for audio
- LDPE eliminates distortion while maintaining flexibility
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- Gold-plated solid-brass RCA connectors
- Decorative woven jacket over flexible PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths