Tributaries 4AD is a digital audio cable made by hand in Orlando, Florida. The 4AD is a 75-Ohm coaxial cable with a solid 22AWG HC-OFC copper center conductor and dual shielding. It is stocked in ½ meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
The 4V is terminated with yellow RCA connectors. The wires are hand soldered with high-quality lead-free solder in Orlando, Florida to solid gold-plated brass RCA connectors. The connection is protected with a crimped strain relief and solid brass connector that has orange colored rings for signal identification.
- Hand made in Orlando Florida, USA
- 22AWG solid HC-OFC conductors
- Improved foamed PE dielectric
- Gold-plated solid-brass connectors
- Decorative woven jacket over highly flexible black PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths