Tributaries 4AB is a high performance balanced audio cable made by hand in Orlando, Florida. The 4AB is engineered with a pair of balanced precision twisted wires. The conductors are solid HC-OFC 22AWG copper wires that are insulated with LDPE for better sound and flexibility. The audio pair is constructed in one overall jacket is stocked in ½ meter to 4 meter lengths with custom lengths available.
The 4AB is terminated with XLR connectors. The wires are hand soldered with high-quality lead-free solder in Orlando, Florida to solid gold-plated brass XLR connectors. The connection is protected with a crimped strain relief and solid brass connector covers that have red & white colored rings for signal identification.
- Hand made in Orlando Florida, USA
- Heavy solid 22AWG HC-OFC conductors for improved bass and accurate signal transfer
- Precision twisted pairs excellent for balanced audio
- LDPE eliminates distortion while maintaining flexibility
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- Gold-plated solid-brass XLR connectors
- Decorative woven jacket over flexible PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths either pairs or mono cables