The SLM-1 is a compact surface-mount IR receiver that can be located almost anywhere. The SLM-1 blends unobtrusively, allowing placement where you need it.
With wideband sensitivity and wide-angle reception, the SLM-1 reliably accepts commands from most IR remote controls. It also provides excellent rejection of interference form IR sources like LCD, LED or Plasma TVs and Fluorescent and compact fluorescent lights.
- Low-profile design to blend seamlessly with modern television bezels
- Universal LCD, LED, Fluorescent and Plasma friendly design
- Plug and Play connections with easy-to-use 3.5mm plug
- Wide-band, wide-angle reception assures outstanding pickup range
- Russound's own IR circuit design includes automatic gain control for significantly reduced interference
- Molded rubber cover to block stray infrared
- Shipping Dimensions: 3" (W) x 4.125" (H) x 1.25" (D), (76.2 x 104.8 x 31.75 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2 oz (57 g)
- Connector(s): 3.5mm plug
- Frequency Range: Receives: 36 kHz to 58 kHz, Transmits: 40 kHZ and 56 kHz
- Power Rating: 12VDC 500mA max.
- Product Dimensions: 2"W x 0.25"H x 0.5"D (50 x 6.3 x 13mm), Cord length: 84" (213cm)