The SaphIR 860P Phantom IR receiver offers all the benefits of the original 860 Phantom receiver plus plasma-friendly operation.
This receiver is designed with optical filtering to reject interference from plasma TVs, making it an ideal choice for a home theater. Additionally, the 860P Phantom is immune from most sources of IR interference such as compact fluorescent lighting.
This technical achievement is the result of painstaking testing by Russound engineers with all the major brands of plasma displays to ensure superior noise reduction.
The 860P Phantom is compatible with most brands of remote controls and popular audio-video equipment. It readily accepts signals from a handheld IR remote control and relays them to the equipment in another room.
Available in silver or black, the 860P Phantom is compact, can be located almost anywhere, and will blend into virtually any environment.
- Receives commands from most brands of remote controls for seamless integration
- Compact low-profile design allows installation in a variety of locations
- Unique SaphIR blue LED provides clear visible confirmation of signal reception
- Wide-band, wide-angle reception assures outstanding pickup range
- Filters out interference from plasma TVs, compact fluorescent lights, and sunlight
|Connector(s)||Screw terminal strip (included)|
|Cord Length||6.5' (2.0 m)|
|Frequency Range||IR Receive: 36 kHz-58 kHz
IR Transmit: 40 kHz and 56 kHz
|Indicators||Blue signal confirmation LED|
|Interference Rejection||Plasma filter|
|Power Requirement(s)||12 VDC 31 mA max|
|Range||On axis: 30-50 feet (9.1-15.2 m)
30° off axis: 5-15 feet (1.5-4.6 m)
|Sensitivity Adjustment||Automatic gain control|