The SaphIR 862P Plasma Eye is a mini flush-mount IR receiver that can be installed virtually anywhere. Highly unobtrusive, the 862P includes white, black, and brass bezels for installation flexibility.
Special optical filtering makes the 862P immune to interference from plasma displays, making it an ideal choice for home theater applications. A blue confirmation LED provides visual indication when the 862P receives IR signals.
The 862P Plasma Eye is also ideal for use with in-wall and in-ceiling loudspeakers for an invisible yet readily accessible location. Russound’s Advantage Series loudspeakers provide a punchout that the 862P fits into perfectly.
- Receives commands from most brands of remote controls for seamless integration
- Compact low-profile design allows installation in a variety of locations
- Unique SaphIR blue LED provides clear visible confirmation of signal reception
- Wide-band, wide-angle reception assures outstanding pickup range
- Filters out interference from plasma TVs, compact fluorescent lights, and sunlight
|Connector(s)||Screw terminal strip (included)|
|Cord Length||6.5' (2.0 m)|
|Frequency Range||IR Receive: 36 kHz-58 kHz
IR Transmit: 40 kHz and 56 kHz
|Indicators||Blue signal confirmation LED|
|Interference Rejection||Plasma filter|
|Power Requirement(s)||12 VDC 31 mA max|
|Range||On axis: 55-80 feet (16.8-24.4 m)
30° off axis: 30-55 feet (9.1-16.8 m)
|Sensitivity Adjustment||Automatic gain control|