The SaphIR 854P tabletop infrared receiver offers all the benefits of the original 854 receiver plus plasma-friendly operation.
This receiver is designed with optical filtering to reject interference from plasma TVs, making it an ideal choice for a home theater. Additionally, the 854P is immune from most sources of IR interference such as compact fluorescent lighting.
This technical achievement is the result of painstaking testing by Russound engineers with all the major brands of plasma displays to ensure superior noise rejection.
The 854P is compatible with most brands of remote controls and popular audio-video equipment. It readily accepts signals from a handheld IR remote control and relays them to the equipment in another room.
- Gives you control your system from a distance
- Works with most popular brands of audio-video remotes
- Plasma- and CFL-friendly for superior noise rejection
- Stylish, compact design can be placed on top of a TV or installed in an entertainment cabinet
- Blue signal confirmation LED allows fast and easy recognition
|Connector Polarity||Tip = signal
Ring = ground
Sleeve = +12 VDC
|Connector(s)||1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS mini plug|
|Cord Length||82 inches (208 cm)|
|Frequency Range||Receive: 36 kHz-58 kHz|
|Interference Rejection||Automatic gain control + plasma filter|
|Output Frequency||40 kHz and 56 kHz|
|Power Requirement(s)||12 VDC, 31 mA max|
|Range||On axis: 40-50 ft (12.2-15.2 m)
30° off axis: 5-20 ft (1.5-6.1 m)