The SaphIR 860 Phantom is a compact surface-mount IR receiver that can be located almost anywhere. Available in white or black, the 860 Phantom blends unobtrusively, allowing placement where you need it.
With wideband sensitivity and wide-angle reception, the 860 Phantom reliably accepts commands from most IR remote controls. It also provides excellent rejection of interference form IR sources like compact fluorescent lights. A blue LED provides clear visual confirmation when receiving IR signals.
- Receives commands from most brands of remote controls for seamless integration
- Compact low-profile design allows installation in a variety of locations
- Unique SaphIR blue LED provides clear visible confirmation of signal reception
- Wide-band, wide-angle reception assures outstanding pickup range
- Russound's own IR circuit design includes automatic gain control for significantly reduced interference
|Connector(s)||Screw terminal strip (included)|
|Cord Length||6.5' (2.0 m)|
|Frequency Range||IR Receive: 36 kHz-58 kHz
IR Transmit: 40 kHz and 56 kHz
|Indicators||Blue signal confirmation LED|
|Power Requirement(s)||12 VDC 31 mA max|
|Range||On axis: 55-80 feet (16.8-24.4 m)
30° off axis: 30-55 feet (9.1-16.8 m)
|Sensitivity Adjustment||Automatic gain control|