he SaphIR® 858 in-wall infrared receiver is easy to install, looks attractive and works great. The wide-band receiver is less susceptible to noise, and has a wider off-axis response and better range than competitive products. A dual-color LED indicates system status and signal confirmation.
The SaphIR 858 installs in a standard single-gang wall box and fits a Decora®-style wall plate. It connects directly to a Russound IRB-6 or 857 connecting block, or to an IRB-1 in-wall jack.
- Allows you to control your system from a distance
- Works with most popular brands of audio-video remotes
- Picks up off-axis signals and automatically adjusts for ambient light levels
- LED shows green for status and blue for signal confirmation
- Sleek Decora® style complements your decor
|Frequency Range||IR Receive: 36 kHz-58 kHz
IR Transmit: 40 kHz and 56 kHz
|Indicators||Status: green LED
Signal confirmation: blue LED
|Power Requirement(s)||12 VDC 31 mA max|
|Range||On axis: 55-80 feet (16.8-24.4 m)
30° off axis: 30-55 feet (9.1-16.8 m)
|Sensitivity Adjustment||Automatic gain conrol|
|Status Power Connector||12 VDC 3 mA max|