The SaphIR 862 Eye is a mini flush-mount IR receiver that can be installed virtually anywhere. Highly unobtrusive, the 862 Eye includes white, black, and brass bezels for installation flexibility.
The 862 Eye is ideal for use with in-wall and in-ceiling loudspeakers for an invisible yet readily accessible location. Russound’s Advantage Series loudspeakers provide a punchout that the 862 Eye fits into perfectly.
A blue confirmation LED provides visual indication when the 862 Eye receives IR signals.
- Receives commands from most brands of remote controls for seamless integration
- Compact low-profile design allows installation in a variety of locations
- Unique SaphIR blue LED provides clear visible confirmation of signal reception
- Wide-band, wide-angle reception assures outstanding pickup range
- Russound's own IR circuit design includes automatic gain control for significantly reduced interference
|Connector(s)||Screw terminal strip (included)|
|Cord Length||6.5' (2.0 m)|
|Frequency Range||IR Receive: 36 kHz-58 kHz
IR Transmit: 40 kHz and 56 kHz
|Indicators||Blue signal confirmation LED|
|Power Requirement(s)||12 VDC 31 mA max|
|Range||On axis: 55-80 feet (16.8-24.4 m)
30° off axis: 30-55 feet (9.1-16.8 m)
|Sensitivity Adjustment||Automatic gain control|