Does your entertainment system have wooden doors or would you like to mount your components in a closet? Without a clear line of sight infrared (IR) signals from a remote control will not reach the equipment. We have the answer. Our Remote Control Repeater Kit contains all equipment necessary to remotely operate 4 components (expandable to 12 components) using your standard remotes. Mount the IR receiver in a central location and connect to the IR Distribution Block. This block repeats the signals through emitters to your electronic components. Your components may now be mounted in your entertainment center, closet or another room! The kit is self-contained and easy to connect.
With this kit you may mount a receiver in a convenient place on or near your entertainment system. The receiver has a 9 foot cable that is then attached to the repeater system that is mounted in your entertainment cabinet.
The kit includes 4 emitters. These emitters are connected from the repeater system and placed over the IR receiver of the equipment. Simple installation and hook up while using your existing remotes.
- IR Distribution Block
- Mini IR Receiver
- (2) Dual IR Emitters
- AC/DC Adapter
- Simple to use
- Controls 4 devices (expandable to a maximum of 12)
- IR Receiver and IR Repeater have blinking Blue LED to confirm receipt of IR Signal
- IR Repeater designed for shelf or wall mount
- Packaged for Resale
Note: Careful consideration must be used when placing the IR Receiver near a Plasma Display. Plasma Displays emit IR frequencies during use and may cause interference.
- Dimension: 2.25in(L) x 0.5in(W) x 0.5in(H)
- 9ft cable attached for connection to IR Repeater
- IR receiver has blue LED to confirm receipt of IR signal
IR Repeater Block
- Dimensions: 2.5in(L) x 2.25in(W) x 1in(H)
- Requires 12VDC (Adapter Included)
- Dual Emitter Y Cable
- Overall length is 9ft. Final 3ft may be separated
- 40431-IR Receiver
- 40432-Single IR Emitter
- 40433- Double IR Emitter