RapidRun™ is quickly becoming known for its versatility, convenience and ease of installation. Even the most experienced installers will run into hazards that damage a cable or have a cable kink during installation. Problems associated with damage during installation however are seldom found until the trim-out or final installation.
The RapidRun Runner cable test adapters have been designed to allow an installer to make a quick go-no go test of the Runner cable prior to leaving the job site. These test adapters include two pieces; a shorting plug that connects to the far end of the Runner cable and an RJ45 cable that connects to the input of a common network cable tester.
The Runner cable test adapters are separately available for HT (5-Coax) Runners and our UXGA Runners.
- Color-coded Blue for easy identification
- For use with RapidRun™ HT (5-Coax) Runners (color-code blue)
- Easy continuity testing using a common network cable tester
- Includes shorting plug and RJ45 cable
- Quick go-no go cable continuity testing
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Color: Blue
- Mfr: Impact Acoustics
- Weight: 0.16lbs