Now Use Your Power Outlets to Plug into the Internet.
Just plug a powerline adapter into any electrical outlet then plug into your Internet. It’s that easy. By using the electrical wires already in your home you can extend a fast, secure, and reliable network connection in any room.
You want a wired network, but you don't want to run long wires. NETGEAR Powerline 500, 1 GigE Port is one of the easiest ways to create a network using your existing electrical wiring. Maximize your available bandwidth with the Gigabit ethernet port.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Get the most out of your powerline connection with a Gigabit port.
Ideal for HD Streaming
Speeds up to 500 Mbps enable multiple HD video streams simultaneously.
Sets up in minutes, no need to configure or install software.
Secures the network connection with the touch of a button, no need to remember passwords.
Automatically tests the connection at any electrical outlet to ensure the highest possible performance.
Extend Your Wired Network
Extend your Powerline network by adding up to 16 adapters in total. Works with any Homeplug AV adapter.
Automatically powers down when not connected or not in use, disables LEDs, and consumes less than 0.5 Watt in stand-by mode.
- Homeplug AV IEEE 1901 Compliant
Speed and Range
- 500 Mbps
- Not applicable
Number of Ethernet Ports
- One (1) Gigabit Ethernet port each
- Perfect for connecting Smart TV and Consoles
- Extend Internet access to any power outlet
- Ideal for HD or 3D HD multimedia streaming
- Gigabit-fast wired connectivity
- Pick-a-Plug LED identifies best outlet for optimal performance
- Push-and-Secure button for easy secure connection
- Energy saving features with stand-by consumption < 0.5 Watt
- Best-in-class performance and reliability
- Push and Secure button
- Dimensions: 2.64 x 2.17 x 1.65 in (67.05 x 55.11 x 41.91 mm)
- Weight: 0.22 lbs (99 g)
- Two (2) Powerline Nano500 Adapters (XAV5101)
- Two (2) 2 m (6.5 ft) Ethernet cable
- Quick Installation guide
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- IEEE 1901 compliant
- Homeplug AV compliant
- To connect via Ethernet: RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- To visualize your Powerline network and secure connection via Software: Microsoft® Windows 7, Vista®, XP® or Mac OS® X