The MA225e is a 25 watts per channel high-fidelity integrated stereo amplifier. It is designed for wall-mount or SMC installation. The integrated amplifier features a volume/gain, bass, treble and balance controls.
The MA225e is designed to meet the amplifier needs of custom installed systems where high-quality sound is a specific requirement.
The unique Knoll Eco-System™ circuitry saves energy (and money) by automatically detecting if the amp should be turned off when not in use. There is no power switch as this cost saving feature is fully automatic.
- Eco-System™ circuitry saves energy (and money) and is fully automatic.
- Versatile integrated amp, includes volume/gain, bass, treble and balance controls.
- Each amplifier has 25 watts per channel rating into 4 ohms.
- Each channel is protected from overheating, overloading, overvoltage and undervoltage. The protection circuitry automatically restores the amplifier channel as soon as its parameter returns to the safe operating area.
- Wall mount or smcSMC mount. Fits almost anywhere.
- 2-8 ohms stable. Goes with almost any speaker.
- Gold RCA inputs for years of reliable service.
- Shipped with its power supply (100-240 VAC mains).
|Inputs||Gold RCA jacks with adjustable gain|
|Input impedance||55k ohms|
|Outputs||Detachable 4 position connector|
|Output power||25 watts RMS per channel (4 ohms)|
|Peak output power||40 watts per channel (4 ohms)|
|Ideal impedance||2 - 8 ohms|
|Frequency response||10 Hz - 40 kHz +/- 1dB (1w)|
|THD distortion||Less than 1% 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|IMD distortion||Less than 0.5% 60 Hz 7 kHz 4:1 (SMPTE)|
|Dimensions||6.5" x 2.5" x 2.5" d (16.5 x 6.4 x 6.4 cm)|
|Power||30VDC at 1800mA|
|Optical Digital Inputs||-|
|Optical Digital Outputs||-|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||-|
|Coaxial Digital Outputs||-|
|HDMI Standby Passthrough||No|
|Component Video Inputs||No|
|Component Video Outputs||No|
|Watts Per Channel||No|