The Illusion 1 stereo amplifier could not be more aptly named. It packs an amazing amount of sound in a tiny footprint. Ingenious in design, its case is one big heat sink so it runs cool. Designed for multipurpose use wherever big sound is required it can be used with computer sound cards, extra rooms of distributed audio, MP3 players and anywhere quality sound is needed.
Rated at 15 watts RMS per channel this high-fidelity wonder gives the illusion a much larger amplifier is being used. Volume can be adjusted up and down and a power switch is provided. The Illusion 1 is designed to meet the amplifier needs of custom installed systems where high-quality sound is a specific requirement.
- Versatile amp, includes volume and power switch.
- Amplifier has 15 watts RMS per channel rating.
- Each channel is protected from overheating, overloading, overvoltage and undervoltage. The protection circuitry automatically restores the amplifier channel as soon as its parameter returns to the safe operating area.
- Small form factor — fits almost anywhere.
- 2-8 ohms stable. Goes with almost any speaker.
- Gold RCA inputs, detachable jack outputs.
- Shipped with a 100 VAC-240 VAC mains power supply
|Inputs||Gold RCA jacks with adjustable gain|
|Input impedance||55k ohms|
|Outputs||Detachable 4 position connector|
|Output power||15 watts RMS per channel (8 ohms)|
|Peak output power||20 watts per channel (8 ohms)|
|Ideal impedance||4 - 8 ohms|
|Frequency response||10 Hz - 40 kHz +/- 1dB (1w)|
|THD distortion||Less than 1% 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|IMD distortion||Less than 0.5% 60 Hz 7 kHz 4:1 (SMPTE)|
|Dimensions||4-1/2" x 1-3/4" x 4" d (114 x 45 x 100 mm)|
|Power||15VDC at 2400mA|
|Optical Digital Inputs||-|
|Optical Digital Outputs||-|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||-|
|Coaxial Digital Outputs||-|
|HDMI Standby Passthrough||No|
|Component Video Inputs||No|
|Component Video Outputs||No|
|Watts Per Channel||No|