OverviewA force to be reckoned with, the SW-311 subwoofer delivers mind-blowing and deep-reaching bass. Featuring our patented ARC II technology and a BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier, this sonic wonder enhances any speaker system and blends seamlessly with your décor.
- Fills any room with high-powered bass
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dimensions: 13" H x 13" W x 14" D
- Stylish, compact subwoofer looks as good as it sounds
New and Improved
Since 1993, Klipsch has developed high-output subwoofers to match the different Klipsch speaker lines. We designed our latest subwoofers to be cross-brand compatible with any speaker or home theater system. Each new subwoofer boasts a modern, unobtrusive design and features the latest in amplifier and driver technology for unrivalled power and efficient bass extension.
- Patented Adaptive Room Correction II (ARC) automatically customizes optimal bass performance for any type of room.
- Highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver and passive radiators produce tight musical bass.
- A BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier delivers efficient and reliable high-powered sound.
- Powerful, extended low-frequency output is provided by a 4-layer voice coil on an aluminum former.
|Power Handling (Nominal)||500 Watts|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||22-120 Hz|
|Max in-room SPL||118 dB|
|Woofer||10" woven fiberglass|
|Passive radiator(s)||2 x 10"|
|Speaker level inputs||No|
|Speaker level outputs||No|
|Line level inputs||RCA mono/stereo|
|Line level output(s)||No|
|Phase control||0-180 variable|
|LP Crossover Frequencies||40-150 Hz|
|LP Crossover Type||Variable|
|Weight (lbs)||37 lbs|