- Flagship Reference Series model ideal for discerning audiophiles
- Fills large rooms with movie theater/concert quality sound
- Uncovers every subtle nuance of your content
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Dynamic 1.75" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, dual 10" high-output woofers
- Dimensions: 45" H x 11.6" W x 16" D
- Beautiful furniture-grade wood veneer cabinet
The ultimate in Reference Series performance, the RF-7 II tower speaker lets you experience the true power, detail and emotion of cinematic spectacles and concert performances from the comforts of home.
The RF-7 II is complete with proprietary Klipsch Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful medium cherry or black furniture-grade wood veneer, the RF-7 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers have even more content and superior sound quality for you to enjoy. You’ll find re-engineered drivers throughout combined with a new crossover system that will capture your complete attention and excite your emotions. Improved cosmetics, including black metallic finished baffles, cerametallic woofers, new logos and feet, redefine the look of “big sound” throughout the line.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for stunningly powerful and precise sound from Klipsch speakers.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from the flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Rounded feet offer less protrusion, giving the cabinet a slimmer, more sophisticated look with new copper accents.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||30Hz-24KHz ± 3dB|
|POWER HANDLING||250W RMS / 1000W Peak|
|SENSITIVITY||101dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||8 ohms compatible|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS||1.75" (4.45cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver|
|HIGH FREQUENCY HORN||8" square 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS||Two 10" (25.4cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofers|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Bass-reflex via dual rear-firing ports|
|INPUTS||Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp|
|HEIGHT||48.5" (123.3cm) with feet|
|DEPTH||16.3" (41.5cm) with grille|
|FINISHES||Black Ash , Medium Cherry furniture grade wood veneer|
|System||2-way bass reflex|
|Power Handling (Nominal)||> 250 Watts|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||30-24,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity (1W/m)||101 dB SPL|
|Terminals||5-way binding posts|
|Midrange Driver||2 x 10" cerametallic|
|Crossover Frequencies||1.2 kHz|
|Weight (lbs)||87.1 lbs|
|Unit of measurement||ea|