- Top center channel in the Reference Series line
- Designed to perfectly complement the Klipsch RF-7 II floorstander
- Delivers precise dialogue, along with the deepest bass in its class
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Magnetically shielded drivers prevent TV interference
- Dynamic 1.75" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, four 6.5" high-output woofers
- Dimensions: 8" H x 35.75" W x 10" D
- Tilt rod compensates for placement above/below seated ear height
- Beautiful furniture-grade wood veneer cabinet
Every great home theater experience starts with a superior center channel. We hope your movie dialogue is good because with the top-of-the-line Reference Series RC-64 II you’re going to hear every word of it.
The RC-64 II is complete with proprietary Klipsch Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful medium cherry or black furniture-grade wood veneer, the RC-64 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers have even more content and superior sound quality for you to enjoy. You’ll find re-engineered drivers throughout combined with a new crossover system that will capture your complete attention and excite your emotions. Improved cosmetics, including black metallic finished baffles, cerametallic woofers, new logos and feet, redefine the look of “big sound” throughout the line.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles— high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for stunningly powerful and precise sound from Klipsch speakers.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes Klipsch Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from the flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Exclusive Tapered Array technology eliminates acoustical interference between center channel drivers, taking your home theater experience to the next level by uncovering every word, whisper and sigh.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||59Hz-24KHz ± 3dB|
|POWER HANDLING||200W RMS / 800W Peak|
|SENSITIVITY||99dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||8 ohms compatible|
|HIGH FREQ CROSSOVER||1400Hz|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS||1.75" (3.2cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS||Quad 6.5" (16.5cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofers|
|INPUTS||Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp|
|DEPTH||13" (33cm) with grille|
|MOUNTING||Uptilt and Downtilt feet|
|FINISHES||Black Ash , Medium Cherry furniture grade wood veneer|
|Dimensions (WxHxD, metric)||-|
|Unit of measurement||ea|
|Power Handling (Nominal)||-|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||59Hz-24KHz +/- 3dB|
4.65 / 5
1 Customer Reviews
93% of Reviewers Recommended This Product
Price Value Quality
great center (Posted on 1/31/2013)One hell of a center. vocals are great with this thing. I had mine in a cabinet and it still was awesome. top of the line finish on this thing.