The RB-61 II captures all the thrills and intensity of Klipsch floorstanding speakers in an appealing bookshelf design. In fact, this dynamic, compact speaker delivers a sound so powerful and detailed that it does the no-compromise Reference Series proud.
The RB-61 II is complete with proprietary Klipsch Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful light cherry or black woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RB-61 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
- A great balance of performance, size and value
- Fills medium-sized rooms with outstanding sound reproduction
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Enhanced 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, 6.5" high-output woofer
- Dimensions: 15.4" H x 8.5" W x 12.25" D
- Dual threaded inserts for use with third-party stands
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl cabinet
- Every Reference speaker utilizes Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from the flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film..
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||45Hz-24KHz ± 3dB|
|POWER HANDLING||100W RMS / 400W Peak|
|SENSITIVITY||95dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||8 ohms compatible|
|HIGH FREQ CROSSOVER||1500Hz|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS||1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS||6.5" (16.5cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofer|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Bass-reflex via front-firing port|
|INPUTS||Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp|
|DEPTH||12.3" (31.2cm) with grille|
|WEIGHT||35.2lbs (16kg) per pair|
|FINISHES||Black Ash & Cherry woodgrain vinyl|
|Dimensions (WxHxD, metric)||-|
|Unit of measurement||pr|
|Power Handling (Nominal)||-|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||45Hz-24KHz +/- 3dB|