The RB-51 II speaker offers up no-compromise music and movie performances in a smaller, more affordable bookshelf design. In fact, with its dynamic quality, superior sound and visual appeal, you’ll find this speaker simply irresistible.
The RB-51 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful black ash woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RB-51 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
- Smart balance of performance, size and value
- Fills medium-sized rooms with dynamic sound reproduction
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Enhanced 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, 5.25" high-output woofer
- Dimensions: 11.4" H x 6.5" W x 10.75" D
- Keyhole bracket for easy wall mounting
- Dual threaded inserts for use with third-party stands
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl cabinet
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||50Hz-24KHz ± 3dB|
|POWER HANDLING||75W RMS / 300W Peak|
|SENSITIVITY||92dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||8 ohms compatible|
|HIGH FREQ CROSSOVER||1500Hz|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS||1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS||5.25" (13.3cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofer|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Bass-reflex via front-firing port|
|INPUTS||Single binding posts|
|DEPTH||10.7" (27.2cm) with grille|
|MOUNTING||Keyhole bracket and dual 1/4"-20 threaded inserts|
|WEIGHT||20.9lbs (9.5kg) per pair|
|FINISHES||Black Ash woodgrain vinyl|
|Dimensions (WxHxD, metric)||-|
|Unit of measurement||pr|
|Power Handling (Nominal)||-|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||50Hz-24KHz +/- 3dB|