By upholding the same best-in-class standards as all Klipsch products, the R-2650-C II in-ceiling loudspeaker makes it possible to bring high-performance audio into the home without taking up valuable floor space or breaking the budget.
- Good sensitivity and power handling: works well with 100 watt/channel receivers
- Rugged ABS frame
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grille
- Paintable to match ceiling
This no-comprise yet affordable speaker employs a durable 6.5-inch gray Polypropylene woofer cone and a 1-inch Silk dome tweeter to deliver outstanding depth and clarity. The new low-profile grill has been reduced by 80% in depth for a look that compliments any room.
Available in a paintable white finish, the R-2650-C II can be paired with the Klipsch IK-650-C installation kit (sold separately). With a mud ring breakaway wire tie and color-coded brackets, it also includes perforated metal wings that easily fasten to the studs via screws staples or nails. It can also be paired with the ME-650-C fire rated speaker enclosure (sold separately) to meet local building codes and/or reduce sound transfer to adjoining rooms.
UPDATED WITH A NEW LOW-PROFILE DESIGN
The Klipsch R-2650-C II maintains the core technology use of a high-quality 1” Silk Dome tweeter combined with a 6.5” Polypropylene woofer in a 2-way design. Now with a new low-profile, more elegant grill it continues as an excellent choice for everything from whole house audio to surround sound use.
NEW SLIM, TRIM GRILLE
With an all new grille, the visible frame size is reduced by 90% and grill depth is reduced by 80% over the previous design, for a more edge-toedge consistent look that blends in with the wall more attractively. The new aluminum, paintable, magnetic grille attaches tightly and securely with ease to virtually eliminate resonant distortion.
SILK DOME TWEETER
The low-resonance,1” Silk Dome tweeter recreates high frequencies with reduced distortion .
Dense, yet lightweight, polymer cone reproduces authoritative bass
COMPATIBLE WITH THE KLIPSCH IK-650-C INSTALL KIT
For increased mounting flexibility and pre-install marking during new construction
COMPATIBLE WITH THE KLIPSCH ME-650-C FIRE-RATED SPEAKER ENCLOSURE
For meeting building codes and/or reduction of transferred sound between room
- Built From: 2012
- Crossover Frequency: 2700Hz
- Cutout Dimensions: 8.25" (20.96cm)
- Diameter: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Enclosure Material/Type: ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Finish: White paintable frame and grill
- Fire Rated Enclosure: ME-650-C (sold separately)
- Frequency Response: 77Hz-20KHz Â± 3dB
- High Frequency Driver: 1" (2.54cm) Silk dome tweeter
- Installation Kit: IK-650-C (sold separately)
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5â€? (16.51cm) Polypropylene cone woofer
- Mounting Depth: 4.2" (10.67cm)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Power Handling: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 W
- Sensitivity: 91dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Wire Gauage Accommodated: 12 ga
|Dimensions (WxHxD, metric)||-|
|Unit of measurement||ea|
|Power Handling (Nominal)||-|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||77Hz-20kHz 3dB|