The Klipsch® Gallery™ G-12 LCRS may look innocent, but the punch it packs is nothing short of jaw dropping. Best of all, it performs perfectly when utilized as a left, right, center or surround speaker.
- Cross-over home audio solution
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Employs horn-loaded technology in an extremely thin speaker
- Dynamic 1" tweeter, 3.5" high-output woofer
- Dimensions: 12" H x 6" W x 2.4" D
- Sleek, minimalist cabinets
- Available in high-gloss black
Embodying the same power, detail and emotion produced by renowned Klipsch horn-loaded speakers, the G-12 features exclusive Tractrix® Horn technology that effortlessly delivers legendary Klipsch sound. Designed with modern décor in mind, each Klipsch Gallery component is part of a true cross-over home audio solution, occupying minimal space and delivering enhanced sound - no matter the need or living environment.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
Tips and Tricks
For helpful tips and additional speaker information visit our online FAQs.
Every Klipsch Gallery speaker utilizes Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from the flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re on set and on stage.
- BUILT FROM: 2011
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 2200Hz
- DIMENSIONS (without base): 12" (30.48 cm) H x 6" (15.24 cm) W x 2.4" (6.10 cm) D
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex
- FINISH: High Gloss Black
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 69Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" (2.54 cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix Horn
- INPUTS: Single wire 5-way binding posts
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 3.5" (8.89 cm) long-throw IMG woofer
- MOUNTING: Dual keyhole
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms compatible
- POWER HANDLING: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- SENSITIVITY: 91 dB @ 2.83 V / 1 m
- WEIGHT: 3.75 lbs (1.7kg) each
|Power Handling (Nominal)||50-200 Watts|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||69-24000 Hz|
|Sensitivity (1W/m)||91 dB SPL|
|Midrange Driver||3.5" graphite|
|Crossover Frequencies||2200 Hz|
|Additional mounting options||Desktop|
|Weight (lbs)||3.75 lbs|
|Unit of measurement||No|