The AW-500 outdoor loudspeaker offers great sounding performances and year-round durability whatever the weather. This full-range model can be mounted almost anywhere and still deliver clean clear dynamic Klipsch quality performances.
- High sensitivity and power handling
- 90 degree x 90 degree Tractrix® Horn compression driver tweeter for clean clear highs
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- 3/8"-16 Threaded insert for optional mounts
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
Featuring a 5-inch IMG woofer 1-inch polymer tweeter mated to a square Tractrix® Horn durable UV-resistant enclosure non-corrosive grille easy draining input cup heavy gauge zinc C-bracket and 3/8"-16 threaded inserts the AW-500 easily brings high-quality music entertainment to your patio garden terrace balcony or pool side.
Because it nicely blends in with its surroundings and offers installation flexibility this amazing performer is sure to be a homeowner favorite.
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||8" x 11.8" x 9"|
|Dimensions (WxHxD, metric)||-|
|Weight (lbs)||6 lbs|
|Unit of measurement||pr|
|Power Handling (Nominal)||65 w (260 peak)|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||95Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB|
|Sensitivity (1W/m)||92dB @ 1 watt/1 meter|
|Tweeter||1" Polymer Dome|
|Woofer||5" IMG woofer|