The compact and durable Klipsch AW-400 all-weather loudspeaker brings big time sound and worry-free performances to the great outdoors. And because it's so efficient you get much more sound per watt enabling this full-range model to work well in wide-open spaces.
- High sensitivity and power handling
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- 90 degrees x 90 degrees Tractrix Horn tweeter for clean clear highs
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts
Featuring a 4-inch IMG woofer 1-inch polymer tweeter mated to a square Tractrix® Horn durable UV-resistant enclosure non-corrosive grille easy draining input cup heavy gauge zinc C-bracket and 3/8"-16 threaded inserts the AW-400 easily brings high-quality music entertainment to your patio garden terrace balcony or pool side.
With its good looks great performance value and installation flexibility the AW-400 will change the way you think about architectural audio.
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||6.5" x 9.5" x 7.25"|
|Dimensions (WxHxD, metric)||-|
|Weight (lbs)||5 lbs|
|Unit of measurement||pr|
|Power Handling (Nominal)||50 w (200 peak)|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||91Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB|
|Sensitivity (1W/m)||91dB @ 1 watt/1 meter|
|Tweeter||1" Polymer Dome|
|Woofer||4" IMG woofer|