The SubDude™ is a subwoofer, speaker or amp riser that is incredibly effective at reducing or eliminating resonance transfer. This increased isolation results in a purity of tone that truly needs to be heard. Stop unwanted room resonance easily through the implementation of this highly cost-effective platform. Utilizing our proprietary Platfoam, the SubDude™ is sure to give you the extra isolation you need.
- Made of 1/2” MDF covered with black ozite and supported by two Platfoam runners surrounding a Studiofoam center strip
- Decouples sound source from the floor, resulting in greater audibility and clarity
- Helps improve sound transmission loss
- Tighten and increase sonic detail of your source. Hear more clarity and consistency of low frequencies and effects
- Lightweight, portable riser with convenient handle preinstalled
- One standard size fits most speaker configurations
- Live sound and residential theater subwoofers, under stage monitors, under DJ turntables, under guitar amps and bass amps
- Great for Recording Studios, Residential Theaters, Houses of Worship, and club gigs
- Decking: 15” x 15” x 0.5”
- Platfoam: 4” x 15” x 2”
- Place one or more SubDudes under your speaker cabinets
- Max weight of 300 lbs.