How do you follow up the most highly-reviewed product in your company's history? Introducing the AT-2. The compact AT-2 speaker delivers a level of deep bass not previously thought possible from a "bookshelf"-sized speaker. The AT-2's patent-pending H-PAS bass system (Hybrid Pressure Acceleration System) is the reason.
It combines elements of several speaker technologies--acoustic suspension, bass reflex, inverse horn, and transmission line--in a unique configuration to deliver powerful low-frequency response that breaks the "Iron Law" of loudspeaker acoustics: the notion that you couldn't have deep bass extension, good system sensitivity and reasonable enclosure size all in one design. H-PAS changes all that.
- Revolutionary patent-pending H-PAS technology delivers extended, dynamic bass
- Atlantic’s exclusive Low Resonance Tweeter (LRT™) for wide dispersion
- Compact, bookshelf-sized cabinet for easy placement
- Dual audiophile-grade 5-way binding posts for hookup flexibility
- Luxurious, hand-rubbed gloss black finish with metallic sparkle
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||8-7/8 x 15-3/4 x 12-5/8"|
|Dimensions (WxHxD, metric)||227 x 400 x 321mm|
|Unit of measurement||ea|
|Power Handling (Nominal)||20-150 Watts RMS|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||41Hz - 20kHz +/- 2dB|
|Sensitivity (1W/m)||88 dB SPL|
|Terminals||Dual audiophile-grade 5-way binding posts|
|Tweeter||1-1/8" silk dome|
|Crossover Type||Parallel, 2nd-order LP, 3rd-order HP|