Imagine a VGA cable you can pull through a 3/4in conduit with a 90 degree sweep with no soldering of the HD15 connector! Or having the option of switching the installed cable from VGA to Component Video with Audio in less than a minute! With RapidRun™, you can easily do this and more. No cabling solution on the market will do more to make your installations easier or more versatile!
RapidRun's™ revolutionary design provides the greatest flexibility and ease of installation without loss of signal quality. Two styles of Runner™ base cables, a 3-Coax with 4 twisted pairs and a 5-coax version, allow this unique interconnect system to be configured for UXGA, Component, Composite and/or Digital/Analog Audio Signals.
The key to this RapidRun™ is our proprietary connector design which features a locking mechanism that connects to either a Break-Away™ Flying Lead or Wall Plate. The amazing RapidRun connector also enables you to pull the Runner™ base cable through a 3/4in conduit then terminate with your flying lead or wall plate.
RapidRun™ HT (5-Coax) Runner Features:
- Designed for audio/video applications, such as a home theater installation or a multi-room A/V hookup
- Color-code: Blue
- Compatible with blue-coded and green-coded Break-Away flying leads and wall plates
- Constructed from (5) 28AWG 75Ohm mini coaxial cables
- Coaxial lines feature a 90% shield copper braid for maximum flexibility while protecting against EMI/RFI
- CL2-rated for in-wall use
- PVC jacket is softer and more flexible than any VGA cable you’ve every used
- Bend radius of less than 3/4in
- (2) Protective dust caps with pulling eyes rated to 15lb/ft
Please note: each complete RapidRun solution requires a Break-Away or Wall Plate on either end of the Runner cable. For each Runner you will need (2) Break-Aways, (2) Wall Plates, OR (1) Break-Away and (1) Wall Plate.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Color: Black
- Size: 100ft
- Mfr: Impact Acoustics
- Weight: 11.6lbs